Program for Pre-employment Training
Our Pre-Employment Program is structured to meet common learning needs and goals, while allowing participants to interact with Fortech’s professional engineers and working environment. This is a short-term learning experience that consists of a mixture of theoretical and practical components, and is facilitated by our senior colleagues. The trainees who showed a good performance and attitude during the training get a long-term offer of partnership at the end of the programme.
We schedule internships at Fortech in any time of year, based on team needs. Usually it takes about 3 months for an internship, followed by the prospect of a long-term relationship with Fortech. You have the opportunity to get exposed to a deep and realistic perspective of the IT sector during the paid internship program and to experience the working atmosphere of an existing IT organization, directed by a Fortech mentor.
What’s for you in it?
- Profess your theoretical knowledge and gain practical experience
- Know about best practices in software development / research
- Interact with software engineers who have had an interest in your area
- Develop awareness and a basis for a good career start
- Registered software developers get guidance and mentoring
- Obtain equivalence with the university’s mandatory curriculum
- Creating new friends and widening the network
- Understand the climate of an IT corporation and its corporate culture
- Explore “real world”