– Have a minimum 1 year’s experiences in Mobile Application Development
– Familiar with Mobile Application Programming language and development tools which include but not limited to Microsoft Xamarin / Ionic, HTML5/CSS, Java.
– Experience working with API reponse data JSON/XML
– General knowledge of Software Engineering practices such as software requirement, design, testing and configuration management
– Carries out programming function: Writes, debugs, and tests code following best practices.
– Assumes additional responsibilities as required
– Researches and resolves flow of information and system issues, responds to bug reports
– Maintain current software applications that have been developed using Android Development
– Analyze and review computer programs to increase efficiency and adapt new requirments
– Quick learner, independent starter, and problem solver
– Have a strong programming and analytical skills